Wargroove is an indie tactics rpg that is being developed by Chucklefish and will be released on multiple platforms in 2017.
Release Date: 2017
Platforms: PC, Switch
JustRPG Score: TBA
Wargroove is a turn based tactics RPG that allows for up to 4 players at one time. Each player takes control of their own army which includes their own powerful commander unit. This game is heavily inspired by Advance Wars which was released for the Nintendo GBA and the Nintendo DS. The developers claim that the game is easy to pick up and very difficult to master, which should add to the depth this game can provide. Wargroove is a promising game that should make a splash in the indie scene this year.
- Choose from one of 12+ groovy commanders from the 4 warring factions, unlocked as you progress through Story Mode
- Each commander has a lengthy campaign of their own, exploring their motivations and personality
- Local and online multiplayer skirmish modea with complete rule customization
- Local and online competitive and co-op play
- Easy to use in-game map and campaign editors
- Beautiful high resolution pixel art battle scenes and charming aesthetic
- Starbound’s Floran race reappears as a playable faction!
- A number of new to the genre gameplay features TBA at a later date
Wargroove Featured Video
|Final Grade: TBA|
Wargroove Reveal Trailer